Children's Health℠ Imaging Center Addison
From the moment your family walks into the Children’s Health℠ Imaging Center, you’ll feel at ease in our comfortable waiting room. Once escorted back to our exam rooms, kids are transported into a world of adventure and fun through our colorful murals, making it a memorable experience for everyone. But the aesthetics are just the beginning.
This state-of-the-art facility offers a broad range of diagnostic services delivered by a caring and helpful staff you can trust – all tailored for children newborn to 18 years.
Children’s Health Imaging Center in Addison is located off the North Dallas Tollway and Trinity Mills inside the Methodist Medical Office Building.
Addison Imaging Hours:
- Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- After-hours appointments are available
Treatments and Services
Children’s Health is committed to the Image Gently campaign, aimed at reducing the amount of radiation children receive for medical imaging.
- State of the art equipment including High Field MRI (with movie viewing capability), X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Images read by board-certified pediatric radiologist
- On-site sedation for MRI patients who are at least 6 months old
- Same day/next-day appointments
- Results delivered within 24 hours
- Online access to images for physicians
- Self-pay options and flexible payment plans
- Pre-certification of exams and filing of insurance by our staff
- Transportation for families (as needed)
How do I prepare my child?
For information on how to prepare your child click here. If you have additional questions please contact our office.
How do I pay my bill?
Payment for the MRI scan is due at the time of the examination. We accept all major insurance companies with proper verification prior to the scan. We also accept cash, check, Mastercard and Visa. Consideration will be given to those patients that demonstrate financial hardship. Please contact the imaging center prior to your child’s examination to discuss any of these payment options.
Do you provide transportation?
Should transportation pose a problem, the center will be glad to arrange transportation for your family. Please notify the center prior to your child’s exam to make arrangements.