More than 100 years of caring for the children of North Texas has established Children’s Health℠ as not only the region’s leading pediatric health care system, but as a prominent authority and passionate advocate for the advancement of pediatric health throughout our communities.
Since 1996, Children’s Health has published Beyond ABC, an in-depth look at the quality of life for children in North Texas as measured by four powerful indicators: pediatric health care, education, economic security and safety. Beginning in 2015, we updated our format to feature in a single report six counties in the Children’s Health service area — Dallas, Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannin and Grayson.
Beyond ABC is now published every other year in mid-November. To see the most recent reports, click on the links below:
- Assessing the Well-being of Children in North Texas 2017 (PDF)
- Executive Summary 2017 (PDF)
- Resumen ejecutivo 2017 (PDF)
- Assessing the Well-being of Children in Dallas County and the North Texas Corridor 2015 (PDF)
- Una evaluación del bienestar de los niños del conado de Dallas y el corridor norte de Texas 2015 (PDF)
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2014 (PDF)
- Assessing Children's Health in Dallas County 2013 (PDF)
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2012 (PDF)
- Assessing Children's Health in Dallas County 2011 (PDF)
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2010 (PDF)
You can order hard copies of the 2017 Beyond ABC report here.