The Food Allergy Center at Children’s Health℠ Children's Medical Center is working toward finding a cure and improving the quality of life for children and families dealing with food allergies. If your child has food allergies, refer to the following list of resources that was developed by our pediatric food allergy experts:
- Important Facts
- Helpful Food Allergy Websites
- Food Allergy Action Plan (English)
- Food Allergy Action Plan (Spanish)
- EpiPen Refill Reminder Tool
- Label Reading Tips
- Managing Food Allergies in The Real World
- Food Allergy Laws & Regulation
- Early Peanut Introduction
- Is the flu shot safe for kids with egg allergies?
Through its association with UT Southwestern, Children’s Health has the only academically-affiliated pediatric food allergy program in North Texas. Our Food Allergy Center treats a broad range of allergic diseases in both inpatient and outpatient settings.