The Asthma Management Program at Children’s Health℠ Children's Medical Center is an outpatient educational program that focuses on asthma education and self-management skills. With that goal in mind, our pediatric asthma experts have put together the following list of educational resources for patients and their families:
- Asthma Action Plan:
- Inhaler Priming Instructions:
- Asthma Reliever Medicine (English) - Take as needed:
- Asthma Controller Medicine (English) - Take every day:
- Asthma Reliever Medicine (Spanish) - Take as needed:
- Asthma Controller Medicine (Spanish) - Take every day:
The Asthma Management Program at Children’s Health was the first in Texas to receive disease-specific certification by The Joint Commission for pediatric asthma care. Since then, we have been certified for six consecutive years.
Stay current on the health insight that makes a difference to your children. Sign up for the Children’s Health newsletter and have more tips sent directly to your inbox.