Provider Liaison Team
Our provider liaison team works directly with referring and partnering medical providers to provide a host of professional and communications services. They strive to improve these services for referring physicians, their office-staff and patients. Through personal office visits, written correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and email, they provide providers a reliable connection to the hospital.
How provider liaisons can help:
- Assist with issues or concerns that require immediate attention
- Referral assistance
- Meet with you or your staff
- Assist with contacting physicians on the Children’s Health medical staff
- Coordinate outreach visits from UT Southwestern physicians or hospital representatives
Provider liaisons can also provide information on:
- Children’s Health updates, its different facilities and hospital service lines
- Continuing medical education information and opportunities
- Clinical trials
- Physician referral services
- Community events
- Tours of Children’s Health facilities
For more information, please call Provider Service at 214-456-9933.