Surgery Center and Office Space at Children’s Health Plano
Designed for the families and physicians of North Texas, the new Children’s Health℠ Specialty Center 2 Plano offers a full spectrum of services.
Located at the corner of Preston Road and Quincy Lane, the new facility is right next to Children’s Medical Center Plano. The on-campus setting allows for great synergy between medical providers.
This four-story center will be home to Children’s Health Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, along with Sports Performance powered by EXOS, Live Oak Surgery Center, outpatient imaging and a number of state-of-the-art physician clinics.
Medical Office Building
- 75,000 RSF for lease on floors 3 and 4
- Attached, four-level, 844 car parking garage
- Prime location on Children’s Health Plano Campus
- Quick access to Dallas North Tollway
- On-site facilities include: facility management, ambulatory surgery center, sports performance training, physical therapy and sports rehabilitation, outpatient imaging, security, and retail cafe
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Athletic Performance Training
- Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
- Imaging Center
- Live Oak Surgery Center
- Timeshare Clinic Space
- Community Physicians
- Various Pediatric and Adult Specialties
Live Oak Surgery Center
Equipped with the latest in technology, this joint venture surgery center will open with four operating rooms and the ability to accommodate four more in the future. The operating rooms will have observation viewing capabilities with privacy glass as well as semi-private and private pre-op/post-op rooms.
It is anticipated that specialties will include 65-80% orthopedics and 20-35% other subspecialties to accommodate both adult and pediatric patients, leveraging the expertise of Children’s Health. The architecture and design is built to accommodate high throughout patient loads plus fellowship and resident training programs. Accreditation of the facility is anticipated through Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).