Advanced Practice Professional (APP)
Thank you for your interest in joining the Children’s Health℠ and our mission to make life better for children. Children’s Health utilizes an online application for credentialing purposes. To begin the credentialing process, please email your request for an application to CVO@childrens.com or call the Medical Staff Services department at (214) 456-1814.
Please include the following information with your request so that a link to our online application can be sent to you:
- First Name
- Middle Name (if you have one)
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- To which facility(ies) will you be applying: Dallas, Plano, and/or Our Children's House
- Your Practicing Specialty
- Primary Clinical Address
- Provider's Personal Email Address (must be different than the email address used for your Credentialing Contact)
- Credentialing Contact's Name, Phone Number, and Email Address
Children's Health Employed Advanced Practice Professionals
If you are employed by Children’s Health, please contact Chris Waddell in Human Resources at 469-303-8975 for assistance with your application process.
Non-Employed Advanced Practice Professionals
If you are not employed by Children’s Health, the Medical Staff Services office will be processing your credentialing application. Please complete all steps below.
- Print and complete Texas Standardized Credentialing Application (TSCA)
- Print and complete Addendum and Children's Health Specific Documents
- Complete Prescriptive Authority Agreement (PAA)
- Please note this is only a template for guidance. Please submit your own copy of this document.
- Complete the Delineation of Moderate Sedation Privileges
- Delineation of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Protocols here.
- Please print and complete the appropriate Job Description/Protocols
- Email all completed documents to Medical Staff Services
- (Email Subject Line: Initial or Reappointment Application - Your Name)
- Cornerstone Online Education Training
- You will receive your log-in and password for Cornerstone after your application has been submitted.
- Please note, your username and password are case sensitive and cannot be copied and pasted
- Obtaining a Badge
- Occupational Health
- Code of Ethical Conduct