This site (the "Site") is an on-line information and communication service center and internet site provided by Children's Health ("Site Owner"). Access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of Use of this Agreement. This Agreement is intended to be fully effective and binding. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The contents of the Site, including text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, audio and video files and their arrangement on this and other Site Owner’s websites are subject to copyright and intellectual property protection. These contents may not be used for public or commercial purposes without Site Owner’s written permission. Material from the Site may be downloaded for non-commercial and personal use only. Any downloads must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and may not be altered in any way.
4. Contents/Availability of Site.
5. My Chart
6. Patient Family Social Network
7. Minor Eligibility.
8. Proprietary Rights. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of Site Owner or third parties. The use of these images by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided by Site Owner. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Site Owner and others. No Trademark displayed on the Site may be used without the written permission of the party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Site Owner will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution where authorized.
10. Limitations on Warranties, Liability and Damages. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Site Owner nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Site Owner also assumes no responsibility, and cannot be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
11. Lack of Confidentiality. Any communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, except for information submitted to My Chart/Patient Portal which is subject to Site Owner’s Privacy Practices. Anything that you transmit or post may be used by Site Owner, its affiliates and others providing services for the Site, for any purpose, including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting and market research. Furthermore, Site Owner and those providing the services for the Site are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, and techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
12. Availability of Product. Since the Site may be accessed from sources internationally where Site Owner does not do business, Site Owner does not represent that it is doing business in all such areas, or that its products or services will be available in any particular country or jurisdiction. Such products or services will only be made available when Site Owner makes them available, and in compliance with applicable laws.
13. Physician Contribution. PHYSICIANS WHO MAY CONTRIBUTE INFORMATION TO THIS SITE ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OF THE SITE OWNER BUT ARE EITHER MEMBERS OF THE SITE OWNER'S MEDICAL STAFF AND/OR EMPLOYEES OF OTHER INSTITUTIONS.
14. Social Media Disclaimer.
The opinions and/or views expressed on Site Owner’s social media platforms, including, but not limited to, the Children’s Health Dallas Event app, our blogs, widgets, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual contributors and online communities, and not those necessarily of Site Owner or any of its corporate affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, medical staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the Site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the Site, the staff involved with maintaining the Site or any members of the Site.
Children’s provides safe access to medical information such as test results and current medications through www.childrens.com. Patients and parents or legal guardians of patients at Children’s can register easily online.