The Children’s Health media relations team is available to assist members of the press with any inquiries relating to the Children’s Health system—including Children’s Medical Center Dallas, Children’s Medical Center Plano, and any of our specialty centers or primary care practices.
With the primary focus remaining on the safety of our staff and the families we serve, the media relations team can help arrange interviews with experts, patients and families when possible. A representative is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Per hospital policy, any member of the media must be escorted by a Children’s Health media relations representative at all times while on property.
Please refer to our Media Style Guide for preferred usage of “Children’s Health,” “Children’s Medical Center” and other names in external communications as appropriate.
Children’s Health in the news:
- KERA News: Congenital heart defects: More people survive because of better diagnosis and treatment
- D CEO Healthcare: Children’s Health hosts Celebration of Life event
- Becker’s Hospital Review: These 7 hospitals have the best pediatric organ transplant outcomes
- Focus Daily News: Children’s Health Pediatric Group DeSoto celebrates one-year anniversary
- U.S. News & World Report: How technology helps patients and other visitors navigate hospitals
About Children’s Health
Children’s Health℠ is the eighth-largest pediatric health care provider in the nation and the leading pediatric health care system in North Texas, providing a full spectrum of health care services — from daily wellness and primary care to specialty visits and critical care. Holding eight disease-specific care certifications from The Joint Commission, Children’s Health has been consistently named one of the nation’s top pediatric providers by U.S. News & World Report. The Children’s Health system includes Children’s Medical Center Dallas, as well as Children’s Medical Center Plano, Our Children’s House inpatient rehabilitation hospital, multiple specialty centers, Children’s Health Pediatric Group primary care practices, rehabilitation facilities, home health, physician services and the Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UT Southwestern.