Departments and Programs
- Pathophysiology of acute lung injury
- Role of NADPH oxidase 2 in macrophage polarization from a pro-inflammatory to an anti-inflammatory phenotype.
- Thoracic Transplantation in Shaffner DH, Nichols DG, eds. Rogers' Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care. 5th ed. Webber SA, Loftis LL, Bavare A, Potera RM, Kolovos NS (2015), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1196-1213.
- Neutrophil azurophilic granule exocytosis is primed by TNF-a and partially regulated by NADPH oxidase. Potera RM, Jensen MJ, Hilkin BM, South GK, Hook JS, Gross EA, Moreland JG Innate immunity 2016 Sep
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, member
Awards and Honors
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2019-2020
- Young Investigator's Travel Award 2013, Pediatric Academic Societies
- Resident Research Award for Best Presentation 2010, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Excellence in Pediatric Medicine 2007, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Lewis Trupin, M.D., Women's Health Award for Commitment to the Well Being and Health of Women 2007, University of Illinois College of Medicine
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Critical Care