Departments and Programs
- Pathophysiology of acute lung injury
- Role of NADPH oxidase 2 in macrophage polarization from a pro-inflammatory to an anti-inflammatory phenotype.
Society of Critical Care Medicine, member
Awards and Honors
- Pediatric Academic Societies - Young Investigator’s Travel Award
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine - Resident Research Award for Best Presentation
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - Excellence in Pediatric
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana- Champaign - Lewis Trupin, M.D.,Women’s Health Award for Commitment to the Well Being and Health of Women.
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Critical Care