Michael Day, M.D. completed medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center followed by an internship and residency at Brown University/Hasbro Children’s Hospital. He then completed his fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Harvard Medical School/Boston Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Day grew up in Arlington, TX. He and his wife Lynne have four boys and are all big sports fans. Dr. Day and Lynne are active in their children’s schools and church.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2001)
- Rhode Island Hospital (2002), Pediatrics
- Rhode Island Hospital (2005), Pediatrics
Rhode Island Hospital (2004), Pediatrics
- Harvard Medical School - Childrens Hospital (2008), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Departments and Programs
Dr. Day's clinical interest includes fetal echocardiography, lipid disorders and providing cardiac treatment for young athletes.
- American College of Cardiology
- Texas Medical Association