- Prevention of invasive fungal infections in children being treated for cancer
- High expression of the stem cell marker nestin is an adverse prognostic factor in WHO grade II-III astrocytomas and oligoastrocytomas. Hatanpaa KJ, Hu T*, Vemireddy V*, Foong C, Raisanen JM, Oliver D, Hiemenz MC, Burns DK, White CL III, Whitworth LA, Mickey B, Stegner M, Habib AA, Fink K, Maher EA, Bachoo RM. J Neuro-oncol 2014.
- IL-8 predicts oncology patients with febrile neutropenia at low risk for bacteremia. Cost CR, Stegner MM, Leonard D, Leavey, P. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2013.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology