Infant Development in NICU
Coping and Adjustment to Medical Diagnosis
Departments and Programs
- Infant Mental Health
- Infant Development
- Family Coping and Adjustment in Medical Settings
- Browne, J., Martinez, D., & Talmi, A. (2016). Infant Mental Health (IMH) in the Intensive Care Unit: Considerations for the Infant, the Family and the Staff. Newborn & Infant Nursing Reviews, 16, 274-280.
- Margolis, K., Dunn, D., Herbst, R., Bunik, M., Buchholz, M., Martinez, D., & Talmi, A. (2015, Mar). Mi Bebé y Yo: A Primary Care Group for Latina/o Infants and their Spanish-speaking Caregivers. Zero to Three Journal, 35(4), 35 – 43.
- American Psychological Association
- Zero to Three Organization
2 - UTSW Specialist
Pediatric Psychologist at Children's Health