Clarice Nicole Sinn, DO $$
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctor
Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Languages Spoken:
Clarice Nicole Sinn, D.O., is a board certified pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician at Children’s Health℠ and an assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Her clinical focus includes spinal cord injury, stroke, torticollis, spina bifida, cerebral palsy (CP) and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Dr. Sinn graduated from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed an internship at the Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. She then completed a residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center in physical medicine and rehabilitation, and a fellowship at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Sinn is a member of the American Medical Association, where she is a voting member on the Relative Value Scale Update Committee. She is also a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Osteopathic Association, the Association of Academic Physiatrists, the Osteopathic Cranial Academy, and the National Athletic Trainers’ Association.
Dr. Sinn is a Texas Monthly Super Doctors Rising Star in 2020.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (2009)
- Michigan State University-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Study (2010), Transitional Year
- University of Kansas Medical Center - Kansas City (2013), Physical Med. & Rehab
- Children's Mercy Hospital (2015), Physical Med. & Rehab
- Graduate School
- Ohio University (2016)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Departments and Programs
Dr. Sinn’s clinical interests include acute care rehabilitation, critical care rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, and traumatic brain injury.
- Treatment with Botulinum Toxin Type A in Infants with Refractory Congenital Muscular Torticollis: A 10-Year Retrospective Study. Sinn CN., Rinaldi, RJ. 2016 Sep;8(9S):S152-S153. doi: 10.1016/j.pmrj.2016.07.023. Epub 2016 Sep 24.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- The Osteopathic Cranial Academy
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Awards and Honors
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.