Clarice Sinn, D.O., is a pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician at Children’s Health.
Her clinical focus includes spinal cord injury, stroke, torticollis, spina bifida, cerebral palsy and traumatic brain injury.
Dr. Sinn graduated from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed an internship at the Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. She then completed a residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center in physical medicine and rehabilitation, and a fellowship at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (2009)
- Michigan State University-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Study (2010), Transitional Year
- University of Kansas Medical Center - Kansas City (2013), Physical Med. & Rehab
- Children's Mercy Hospital (2015), Physical Med. & Rehab
- Graduate School
- Ohio University (2016)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Departments and Programs
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.