Alison D. Wilkinson-Smith, PhD $$
- Languages Spoken:
- Cognitive Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Severe Mental Illness
Departments and Programs
- Autoimmune Encephalitis
- Functional Neurological Disorders
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Tse, A.C.Y., Chan, K.K.S., Lee, P.H., Edgar, V., Wilkinson-Smith, A., & Lai, W.H.E. (2019). Examining the impact of physical activity on sleep quality and executive functions in children with autism spectrum disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Autism. doi: 10.1177/1362361318823910.
- Wilkinson-Smith, A., Greenberg, B., & Keech, A. (2018). The Princess and the p-value: A case report of suspected autoimmune encephalitis and functional neurological disorder in a pediatric patient. Applied Neuropsychology: Child. doi: 10.1080/21622965.2018.1501373
- Tharinger, D.J., Finn, S.E., Wilkinson, A., DeHay, T., Parton, V., Bailey, E., & Tran, A. (2008). Providing psychological assessment feedback to children through individualized fables. Professional Psychology Research and Practice, 39, 610-618.
- Tharinger, D. J., Finn, S.E., Wilkinson, A. & Schaber. P. (2007). Therapeutic Assessment with a child as a family intervention: A clinical and research case study. Psychology in the Schools, 44, 293-309.
- Guli, L., Wilkinson, A., & Semrud-Clikeman, M. (2008) The Social Competence Intervention Program (SCIP): A drama-based intervention for youth on the autism spectrum. Champaign, IL: Research Press.
- American Psychological Association
- International Neuropsychological Society
- Society for Personality Assessment
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Therapeutic Assessment Institute
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Professional Psychology