Rare Brain Diseases
Departments and Programs
- Neurocognitive Outcomes in Medically Complex Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults
- Genetic Influences on Neuropsychological Functioning
- Intrapersonal Influences on Neuropsychological Functioning
- Holland, A.A., Hughes, C., & Stavinoha, P.L. (2015). School competence and fluent academic performance: Informing assessment of educational outcomes in survivors of pediatric medulloblastoma. Applied Neuropsychology: Child, 4(4), 249-256.
- Holland, A.A., Hughes, C., Harder, L., Silver, C., Bowers, D.C., & Stavinoha, P.L. (2016). Effect of motivation on academic fluency performance in survivors of pediatric medulloblastoma. Child Neuropsychology, 22(5), 570-586.
- Holland, A.A., Colaluca, B., & Stavinoha, P.L. (2018). Impact of attention on social functioning in pediatric medulloblastoma survivors. Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 35(1), 76-89.
- Holland, A. A., Glasier, P., Morriss, M., & Stavinoha, P. L. (2013). Complicated subdural empyema in an adolescent. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 28(1), 81-91.
- Holland, A.A., Stavinoha, P.L., Swearer, S., Solesbee, C., Patel, S., & Klesse, L.J. (In press). Rate and frequency of bullying victimization in school-age children with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1). School Psychology.
- Holland, A.A., Glasier, P., Morriss, M., & Stavinoha, P.L. (2013). Complicated subdural empyema in an adolescent. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 28(1), 81-91.
- President, Texas Psychological Association (2019); Board of Directors, National Academy of Neuropsychology (2020-2022)
- Board of Directors, Federation of Associations in Brain and Behavioral Sciences (2020-2022)
- Public Education Coordinator, American Psychological Association (2015-2018)
- Research Director, Children's Health Neuropsychology Service (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors
- American Psychological Association Early Career Achievement Award (2015)
- Texas Psychological Association Outstanding Contribution to Science Award (2015)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology Early Career Service Award (2018)
- Children's Health Evidence-Based Practice Award (2015)
- UT Southwestern Carmen Miller Michael Award for Scholarship and Citizenship (2011)
2 - UTSW Specialist
Pediatric Neuropsychologist at Children's Health
American Board of Professional Psychology