Event Changes in Response to COVID-19Updated April 8, 2020 at 11:34 am
At Children’s Health℠, the safety of our patients, team members and community remain our primary focus. With that in mind, and in light of the evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have made the difficult decision to suspend events through the end of May.
The following events are suspended:
- 19th Scott Storm Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing Seminar
- 2020 Children's Health Advanced Practice Pediatric Critical Care Workshop
- 2020 New Frontiers in Pediatric Neurology Symposium
- 2020 Nursing Leadership Conference
- 52nd Annual Kenneth C. Haltalin Pediatrics for the Practitioner Conference
- Children’s Cancer Fund Gala
- Children's Health Annual School Nurse Conference
- Family Night at Six Flags
- Legacy of Love
- Pediatric Feeding Disorders Symposium 2020
- PowerUp - An Exercise and Nutrition Event
- Red Balloon Run & Ride
- Second Annual Children's Health Pediatric Medical Assistant Conference
- Sickle Cell Program Graduation Ceremony
- St. Baldrick's at Trinity Hall in Mockingbird Station
If you have another Children’s Health community event that has been suspended and would like to add it to this list, please contact Courtney Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will these events be rescheduled?
Many of these events will be rescheduled. Please check back for event rescheduling dates after May 1.