If your child is in need of care for nutritional problems or gastrointestinal or liver conditions, the physicians at Children’s Specialty Care Center at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas can help.
Located in the heart of your community, the Specialty Care Center merges high-touch, family-oriented care with the expertise of an academic medical center. At Children’s Specialty Care Center, we provide management of the following GI conditions:
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract
- Lactose intolerance
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Chronic constipation
- Pancreatic insufficiency (including cystic fibrosis) and pancreatitis
- Nutritional problems (including malnutrition, failure to thrive, and obesity)
- Severe or complicated gastroesophageal reflux disease (reflux or GERD)
- Feeding disorders
- Liver disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Short bowel syndrome
- Acute or chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic or severe diarrhea
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call (469) 488-7000.