The UT Southwestern pediatric endocrinologists at Children’s Specialty Care Center at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas offers world-class pediatric care for children dealing with conditions related to the endocrine system.
Located in the heart of your community, the Specialty Care Center provides convenient, high-touch treatment from physicians who are nationally recognized for their advanced pediatric care. At Children’s Specialty Care Center, we provide management of the following endocrine conditions:
- Adrenal disorders
- Bone/calcium metabolism
- Chromosomal disorders
- Delayed or early puberty
- Genital or breast disorders (like gynecomastia in boys and thelarche in girls)
- Overactive and underactive pituitary glands
- Overactive and underactive thyroid glands
- Abnormal thyroid lab results
- Acanthosis (an unusual thickening or hyperpigmentation of the skin)
- Hirsutism (excessive hairiness in females)
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call (469) 488-7000.