Ear, Nose and Throat
Children’s Specialty Care Center at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas provides the highest quality care for children with conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Located in the heart of your community, the Specialty Care Center provides convenient high-touch care from physicians known nationwide for their advanced pediatric skills. At Children’s Specialty Care Center, we provide management of the following conditions in otolaryngology:
- Hearing loss
- Recurrent and chronic sinusitis
- Airway obstruction
- Acquired and congenital neck masses
- Tongue tie, which is the decreased mobility of the tongue tip
- Strep throat
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Enlarged tonsils and adenoids
- Recurrent and chronic otitis media, also known as middle ear infection
- Vascular malformations of the head and neck
- Recurrent / chronic tonsillitis
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call (469) 488-7000.