Wound Ostomy and Continence Care: Why Children's
- Our specialists are certified in wound, ostomy and continence care and are certified pediatric nurse practitioners.
Description of services:
- Fecal or urinary ostomy site care, appliance selection and patient education
- Wound care including debridement and dressing selection
- Gastrostomy tube changes, site care and patient education
Information for referral sources:
- A written or verbal referral from physician or nurse is required.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.
Please provide the following when calling to schedule a patient for a diagnostic examination:
- Patient name and date of birth
- Probable diagnosis