Intestinal Transplantation: Why Children's
The first pediatric intestinal transplant in North Texas was performed at Children's in 2006.
The Intestinal Transplant Program is managed jointly with the Intestinal Failure Program.
Intestinal Transplantation at Children's – 2006 to 2010
|18 and Older||1|
Five of the 13 intestinal transplants in Texas have been performed by the transplantation specialists at Children's.
Texas organ procurement organizations
- Southwest Transplant Alliance
- LifeGift OPO
- Texas Organ Sharing Alliance
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- National Kidney Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Liver Foundation
- Transplant Experience
- Transplant Living
- Patient Family Resource Center located in the lobby of Tower D
- Krissi Hollman Family Resource Library located on C7