Speech Pathology: Referral Directory
- Interim Sr. Director - Joy Parker
- Interim Clinical Director - Diana Terry, CCC-SLP
- Interim Business Operations Director - Chad Robertson
- Amy Garrow - Inpatient Clinical Manager
- Cindy Edmiston - Outpatient Clinical Manager
- David Myers - Outpatient Team Leader (Legacy, Mesquite & Southlake)
- Dana Dorsett - Inpatient Team Leader
- Darrah Boxberger - Outpatient Team Leader
Description of services:
Diagnosis and treatment for pediatric speech and language disorders, voice disorders, fluency disorders, feeding and swallowing difficulties, drooling and multi-disciplinary evaluation of central auditory processing disorders.
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Evaluation for speech, language, voice, fluency, oral motor and feeding disorders.
- Specialized testing for voice and central auditory processing.
- Videofluoroscopy swallow studies for diagnosis and management of dysphagia
- Cine/video palate studies for velopharyngeal incompetence.
- FEES examination for swallowing evaluation and management in coordination with ENT.
Information for referral sources:
- Physician orders are required.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.