Speech Pathology: Referral Directory
- Dana Dorsett, Inpatient Team Leader
- Deborah Lindsey, Outpatient Team Leader
- Michele Hensley, Outpatient Satellite Team Leader
- Amy Garrow, Inpatient Clinical Manager
- Matt Link, Business Manager
- Morgan Hall, OT, M.B.A. - Director
Description of services:
Diagnosis and treatment for pediatric speech and language disorders, voice disorders, fluency disorders, feeding and swallowing difficulties, drooling and multi-disciplinary evaluation of central auditory processing disorders.
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Evaluation for speech, language, voice, fluency, oral motor and feeding disorders.
- Specialized testing for voice and central auditory processing.
- Videofluoroscopy swallow studies for diagnosis and management of dysphagia
- Cine/video palate studies for velopharyngeal incompetence.
- FEES examination for swallowing evaluation and management in coordination with ENT.
Information for referral sources:
- Physician orders are required.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.