Sleep Disorders Center: Why Children's
The Sleep Disorders Center at Children's Medical Center is the only dedicated pediatric sleep center in North Texas accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine that offers clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and management of children with all forms of sleep disorders.
The Sleep Disorders Center has two convenient locations in North Texas, one newly renovated location at the main hospital in downtown Dallas and the other, located in Plano next to the new Children's at Legacy.
Each center is staffed with board certified specialists in sleep medicine who are faculty at UT Southwestern Medical center. In addition Children’s Sleep center is the training site for a nationally recognized sleep fellowship training program in association with UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Our multidisciplinary team offers comprehensive sleep testing geared toward the unique needs of children. Our services include:
- Inpatient and outpatient sleep consultations
- Diagnostic sleep studies
- CPAP/BiPAP titration sleep studies for sleep disordered breathing
- Sleep study for the assessment of decannulation
- Oxygen titration studies
- Ventilator Titration Studies via tracheotomy for ventilatory support
- CPAP Clinics
- Multiple sleep latency test- Daytime nap test