Information for referral sources:
To request an appointment, please complete the referral form and fax it to 214-456-5406. Please be sure to include everything from the checklist in your fax. For questions or a doctor to doctor call with a Pulmonologist, please call 214-456-2857.
Our offices are open Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
After hours, all calls will be referred to the on call pulmonologist.
- A written referral from physician or referral source is required.
- Referral Form
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.
- To avoid unnecessary testing, have the family bring relevant medical records, test results and X-rays to the appointment.
- Services are provided in close cooperation with the patient’s referring physician.
Please provide the following when calling to schedule a patient for a diagnostic examination:
- Patient name and date of birth
- Problems to be addressed
- Insurance/referral information, including primary care physician
- Pertinent physician clinical finding or symptoms
- Work, home, cell phone numbers, and the address for the family