Psychiatry and Psychological Services: What to Expect
At Children's Medical Center, the staff of the Psychiatry department believes every child deserves family-centered care from a collaborative team of experts.
We know that the family is the most important source of emotional support and comfort for children, so we consider family members a vital component of each child's health care team.
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Psychological Testing
- Psychiatry Day Treatment Program
- Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Service
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Intensive Outpatient Program
Our business and insurance specialists will assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding coverage of these mental health services.
To speak to a specialist, call:
- 214-456-8899 - Eating Disorders Treatment
- 214-456-8899 - Inaptatient and Day Treatment Programs
- 214-456-5937 - Outpatient Appointments
- 214-456-3600 - SPARC (Suicide Prevention) IOP