Information for referral sources:
- Referral from a primary care physician or specialist is required.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific testing will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.
- To avoid unnecessary testing, the family should bring relevant medical records, test results and MRIs to the appointment.
- Services are provided in close cooperation with the patient's referring physician.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.