Information for referral sources:
- Services are provided in close cooperation with the patient's referring physician.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Patient instructions for specific tests will be provided when the appointment is scheduled.
- To avoid unnecessary testing, have the family bring relevant medical records, test results and X-rays to the appointment.
Please provide the following when calling to schedule a patient for a diagnostic examination:
- Patient name and date of birth
- Reason for referral
- Insurance/referral information
- Physician clinical findings or symptoms which caused the patient to visit physician
Why Children's Medical Center?
- Our employees and the physicians on the medical staff provide an integrated and comprehensive approach to the care of children with kidney problems.
- The physicians on our medical staff will notify you about your patient's condition and therapy.
- A nephrologist is always on call to discuss a patient with you.