View Your Baby via Streaming Video
Parents of our tiniest patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit wish they could be at their child’s bedside every minute, but sometimes they have to be away.
Now, as a parent, you can watch your little one sleep, wriggle, yawn and wave, via a real-time video connection. Children's provides the technology you need to stay connected from anywhere. All you need is an internet connection.
During designated viewing times, you can watch your baby in real-time action from a PC, mobile phone or tablet. You’ll see the view from a camera mounted above your baby’s isolette. Whether you’re at work, attending to other family members or wanting to share this experience with out-of-town friends and family, Children's gives you a special close-up view into your infant’s daily development and care.
Our video technology represents another example of how the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Children’s Medical Center Dallas seamlessly integrates advanced technology into the healthcare setting, to provide comprehensive, compassionate care and support for critically ill newborns and their families.
Click here to sign in to your account. Your care team will register the baby camera and provide you the user name and password. It’s free and simple to use. There’s no software to download or plug-ins needed.
- Parents will by asked to sign a concent form, then they may pass along access information with friends, family, and whom ever else they desire.
- You’ll get a unique password and username
- Baby’s parents or guardians are the only people who can initially access the baby camera
- Only the friends and family you designate and authorized staff at Children’s Medical Center Dallas will have access
- We use the highest security web standards and never store your baby’s video
Questions or technical difficulty? Customer support is available around the clock at 855-NICVIEW.