Contact / Refer

Growing Every Day

We offer services in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Grayson, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall and Tarrant counties.

Steps to requesting services:

  • Submit Home Care Referral Form to 469-303-0003 (FAX)
  • Or
  • Your provider’s order form with patient demographic information.

  • Call 469.303.HOME (4663) and a Home Care Service Representative will assist you.

We will contact the family and referring provider.  Based on the family’s needs and clinician availability, we will determine which services we can provide.

The family may contact us at 469-303-HOME (4663) for any questions or concerns.


We are in the process of contracting with most insurance providers that Children’s Medical Center accepts.  For information about which insurance providers we accept, please call 469-303-HOME (4663).

Many of our patient families are surprised to learn that their child qualifies for assistance. You can speak to a financial counselor in the Admitting office, or you can call a financial counselor at 214-456-8640 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or weekends from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.

If you earn too much to qualify for assistance, you may be eligible for a prompt-pay discount. Please call Customer Service for this information at 214-456-BILL (2455), Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.