Dermatology: Referral Directory
- Malika Adams, RN
- Maury Contreras, RN, MSN, CNS
- Stardette Furlough, RN
- Chris Andre, Practice Administrator
- Darci LaMontagne, RN, MSN, CPNP
- Crystal Carpio, RN
Description of Services
Diagnostic, consultative and treatment services for dermatologic disorders of childhood with particular emphasis on:
- Evaluation and management of complex dermatological problems
- Management of severe atopic dermatitis
- Rare skin conditions such as epidermolysis bullosa and autoimmune blistering disorders
- Management of birthmarks including port wine stains, hemangiomas and congenital melanocytic nevi
- Management of genetic skin disorders/syndromes.
- Management of nail and hair abnormalities
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Skin biopsies
- Small surgical excisions
- Phototherapy (UVA and narrow band UVB)
- Laser treatment of vascular birthmark
Information for referral sources:
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Additional pre-authorization may be required for any procedure.
For more information, please read the M.D. Referral Guidelines.