Allergy & Immunology Research
- Principal Investigators:
- J. Andrew Bird, MD
- Maite De La Morena, MD
- For more information, contact:
- Amy Arneson, RN - (214) 456-1438
- Walnut Oral Immunotherapy for Tree Nut Allergy
- Oral immunotherapy is an experimental treatment for food allergies. Small, escalating, amounts of walnut Flour or placebo are fed to patients with walnut and one other tree nut allergy, to increase their tolerance.
- Must be between the ages of 6-45 with a walnut and one other qualifying tree nut to participate in this study.
- Enrollment beginning soon.