Ordering & Delivering
- To order, call 214-456-2160, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 214-456-2918
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards only.
- According to state of Texas law, 8.25% sales tax will be added to all orders processed.
- All online and phone sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Each package as shown is not the exact item(s) that will be delivered to the patient. The pictures represent generally what will be in each package. For example, a stuffed kitten might be substituted for a stuffed bear at the same price.
- The floral arrangements shown are a general idea for each package and will differ also due to seasonal changes.
- A specific balloon design may not be available but we will substitute in the same theme area. (i.e. Get Well. )
- The safety of our patients is of the utmost importance. For this reason, due to certain health-related restrictions, flowers and/or balloons cannot be sent to certain units at Children's. If we receive an order that includes a restricted product, we ask for your flexibility in substituting products.
Processing of orders:
- If a patient has not been assigned a room, we will deliver the gift at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
- If a patient has been released from the hospital before we processed the order, you will be notified either by email or phone.
- If we are unable to locate the patient you will be notified either by phone or email.
- Deliveries are made within the Hospital only.
- There is no charge for delivery of your order.
- While most orders are delivered within one-hour of the request, delivery times may be made anytime within normal gift shop business hours.
- Cutoff time for ordering same-day deliveries is 6 p.m., Monday through Friday and 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- We are closed all major holidays.
- We are unable to deliver orders to staff members.