Obtaining Medical Records
It's your right to access your child's medical record within a reasonable time frame. To contact Medical Records please call (214) 456-2503.
Viewing your medical records online
In addition to requesting a paper copy (or hard-copy), you can access portions of your medical record online (or soft-copy). Children’s offers patients/families access to their personalized medical and health insurance information over a secure internet connection.
Who can enroll?
There are several qualifications to enroll:
- Internet access
- Parent or Legal Guardian over 13 years of age of a minor patient under 18 years of age
- Validated Children’s Medical Record Number for medical information access
How do I register?
Enrollment is open now. A medical record number and patient date of birth is required.
Members of our support team are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (214) 456-2503
What can I access online?
- Portions of Your Medical Record
- Lab Results
What can I do?
- Send a secure message to my care team
- Request a refill to a prescription
- Request a follow-up appointment
- Cancel an appointment