Online Medical Records
Children’s provides safe access to medical information such as test results and current medications through www.childrens.com.
Patients and parents or legal guardians of patients at Children’s can register easily online.
- Prescription refill requests
- Appointment requests and cancellations
- Messaging between you and clinical staff
- Test results
- Current medications
- Health issues list
- Alerts for upcoming clinic appointments
- Health education materials
- Open your Internet browser and type in www.childrens.com
- Click on Register in the utilities navigation (upper right corner)
- Create your own user name and password that you will use each time you log-in. Next, enter a hint to help you remember your password.
Once you have chosen a user name, password and other required fields and hit “Register”, you will be prompted to “Add a Kid” which will link you to that patient’s medical information.
Forget Your Password?
Click on “Forgot your Password?” on the login page, and follow the instructions to have your password hint e-mailed to you.
Need to Talk to A Live Person?
Call Children’s Service Desk at 1-866-499-2742 for assistance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.