Affordable Care Act
ACA: The Changes That May Impact Your Practice
Children’s hosted a forum about the Affordable Care Act during which providers can ask questions about the ways the new health care law will affect their practices. CMS Consortium Administrator, James Randolph Farris, M.D., facilitated the expert panel forum and Q&A session.
If you were unable to attend the forum or would like to see it again, please watch the live recording here.
- James Randolph Farris, M.D.
- Consortium Administrator, Quality Improvement and Survey & Certifcation Operations Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- David Nilasena, M.D., MSPH, MPH
- Chief Medical Offcer, CMS Dallas Regional Offce
- Lisa McAdams, M.D., MPH
- Medical Offcer, CMS Dallas Regional Offce
- Travis Broome, MBA, MPH
- CMS Branch Manager – Medicare
- Suzette Seng, MPH, CPH
- CMS Health Insurance Specialist – Medicaid