Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping sick and injured children by raising funds for 170 hospitals across North America and Canada which treat 17 million children. CMNH has grown dramatically since its founding in 1983 from a televised fundraiser to one of North America’s leading children’s charities raising more than $4.2 billion to date.
CMNH was founded with two simple goals:
- To help as many children as possible by raising funds for children’s hospitals.
- Keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children.
Children’s Medical Center is North Texas’ local CMN hospital. All funds raised through balloon icon campaigns sold at local retailers, grassroots events and programs in the North Texas area benefit Children’s exclusively. 100% of the funds stay in North Texas.
Corporate Fundraising Partners
The following list of sponsors represent companies that have made a commitment to support Children’s through CMNH by participating in a balloon campaign, supporting our Radiothon or putting on a community fundraising event. They do this because:
- By demonstrating a commitment to the needs and care of local children, they retain customer loyalty.
- As they get involved with their community through a local cause with a strong grassroots appeal, they build employee morale and commitment.
- They differentiate themselves from the competition when they associate with a universal cause.
List of Sponsors
103.7 lite FM - Radiothon
Visit the Children’s Fundraising Calendar for campaign/event dates and information, or contact Angela Bynum, Sponsor Relations Representative for additional information: email@example.com or 214-456-8387.