Collect Change for Children's
A Big Change Begins with You
Looking for a quick and simple way to help the patients cared for at Children’s? Begin collecting loose change from friends, neighbors, colleagues and family. Every penny counts! Before you know it, you’ll be affecting big change at Children’s!
Get started now!
- Watch our short video below.
- Download the tool-kit (includes labels for your coin container).
- Collect gifts.
- Mail in your gifts. Simply mail a check or money order made out to "Children's Medical Center Foundation" to:
Children's Medical Center
Attn: Change for Children's
2777 Stemmons Fwy Ste 700
Dallas, TX 75207
or give online.
Please tell your friends, family and teachers about the change you are collecting for Children's! Change for Children’s can go beyond the classroom with extracurricular activities as well, such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, soccer, etc.
For more information contact Kyra Barnett at 214-456-8384.
- Children's sees nearly 700,000 patient visits each year.
- No child is turned away regardless of their ability to pay.
- Children are given birthday parties, get to meet clowns, and have fun with animals, to make their time in the hospital easier.