Gastroenterology: Referral Directory
- John Andersen, M.D.
- Bradley A. Barth, M.D.
- Nandini Channabasappa, M.D.
- Andrew P. Feranchak, M.D.
- Aakash Goyal, M.D.
- Ashish Patel, M.D.
- Charina M. Ramirez, M.D.
- Norberto Rodriguez-Baez, M.D.
- Michael Russo, M.D.
- Rinarani M. Sanghavi, M.D.
- Meghana N. Sathe, M.D.
- M. Gaith Semrin, M.D.
- Gabriela Reed, Ph.D.
- Amal Aqul, M.D.
- Michele Alkalay, M.D.
- Eduardo Carlin, M.D.
- Edaire Cheng, M.D.
- Dyer Heintz, M.D.
- Isabel Rojas, M.D.
- Liliene Yoon, M.D.
- Omana Abraham, RN, MS, CPNP-PC
- Barbie Drews, RN, MS, CPNP-PC
- Devechio Edwards, MPAS, PA-C
- Robin Landgraf, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC
- Jody Mackling, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC/AC
- Hua Tracy Xu, MPAS, PA-C
- Heather Trant, MPAS, PA-C
- Connie Van Alstyne, RN, MSN, CPNP-AC
- Shabina Walji-Virani, RN, MSN, CPNP
- Lajontee Ware, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC
- Christine Winser-Bean, RN, MSN, FNP-BC
- Tatonisha Henderson, RN, BSM
- Cherita August, RN
- Bethany Griffin, RN
- Kimberly Hodges, BSN, RN
- Charlene Liverett, RN, BSN
- Gwen Spector, RN, BSN, CGRN, COCN
- Monica Todd, RN
- Diane Ali-Boucher, RN
- Majorie Craft, RN
- Michelle Hallenbeck, LVN
- Sandy Payne, MA
- Shelly Pitcock, RN
- Erin Reddy, RN
- Barry Owen, RN, BSN, CCRN
- Kat Cooney, RN, BSN
- Paola Flores, RN, BSN
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
IBD Clinic Hours
Dedicated Multidisciplinary IBD clinic is Tuesday from 8 a.m – 4 p.m.
Clinic is open 5 days a week, Monday thru Friday
If your child has been diagnosed with IBD, and you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the clinic at the contact number below and advise the schedulers of your child's condition.
Information for referral sources:
- Patients are seen by appointment only from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays.
- Pre-authorization and or physician referral is required by some insurance plans .
- Provide demographic information (*patient phone number) and clinical records including the last 3 visit notes, growth charts, diagnostic and laboratory test results prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.